Vernis zcp or cles?

Jintara

Meep meep
Feb 27, 2013
At the moment I carry usually 6 cards and one 100 dollar bill (emergencies) in a cardholder.i really want a small wallet and was thinking vernis since it could be cute in a small item. So input? Cles or zcp? Cons and pros of both?

*MJ*

Blessed and grateful
O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
I have both, and like both. For a just a few cards and bills like you mention you want to carry, I recommend the Cles! It's perfect for cards and currency, and fits in even the smallest bags/pochettes. :smile:

SpeedyLady37

Sep 26, 2013
I was gonna get the Cles in Vernis but my SA somehow persuaded me with the ZCP... I regret it now. The Cles is more convenient (I have three in the canvas line). The ZCP is more organized, but if you were to switch wallets around here and there, it can be a hassle because there are too many card slots. It takes maybe just 5 minutes of your life to neatly place each card into the slot, but the thought of it doesn't gravitate me to use it. The Cles is way more convenient in this aspect.

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
Aug 22, 2013
Zippy Coin Purse. Yes there are card slots that sometimes make take an extra few minutes to organize, but if you're in a rush, you can also just put your cards in without filing them. Stuff, zip, and go! The Zippy is just better...