Vernis Vert Bronze Alma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have this bag and can share photos? Does this vernis color look more gray than bronze? From the LV website it's really hard to tell.:shrugs:

I already have the Vernis Alma in Pomme and would like to have one in another color. Any opinions on this color?

Thanks in advance! :tpfrox:

2. It is like a metallic taupe-ish color. It is very pretty and a great neutral.

3. There are a few photos floating around the forum. Try doing a search; I think I recall a Vert Bronze Alma being shown in the Vert Bronze Club.

4. I have seen it IRL and it is really pretty. Sort of grayish

5. I agree with beljwl! It's more greyish IRL...def u should check it out in the store if u could.

6. Thanks everyone! This is exactly want I wanted to hear---that it is grayish!!! I live 2 1/2 hours away from nearest LV store and I would order it if I decide to get it.

7. Sounds beautiful! Warmish olive undertone.... verses not a cool steel grey.

8. Checked it out at the boutique IRL & Yes, just like everyone said, more greyish than bronze. Subtle and can definitely be worn as a neutral.

9. It is pretty, I bet Vernislover will have it or has it!!! It is a great looking bag.

10. I agree! The alma is stunning!

11. I agree!

12. It is a lovely colour:smile:

13. It's a beautiful color!

14. Lol..you know my answer :P...vert bronze is a lovely neutral and def great w black.