vernis versus mono agenda...

Devonmusic

O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Hi,
Been wanting a cute agenda.. the vernis is so pretty but wondering if it is a better choice to go with mono ? will it be more durable? I don't have any vernis right now..is it hard to keep looking nice/take care of... want something that will last and look nice for a long time..

thanks!

I had to struggle with this decision too... I already had the vernis pouchette wallet and key chain holder. I needed an agenda but I decided to stick to the mono. No regrets as mono is a classic and I felt that if I get the vernis agenda, i'd be seeing an explosion of violet inside my bag!

While mono is a classic, the vernis violette is definitely a looker. If you don't have anything in vernis yet, I'd go for vernis for your agenda!

I have a Vernis agenda that I use/carry everyday. It is in the old red/Rouge color and I bought it in 2002 or 2003. It is in excellent shape, such good shape that I decided to finally have it heatstamped.

There use to be Fuschia pink and Framboise pink. Both discontinued.

Vernis is the best choice if you want a cute agenda. But I'm personally choosing the Mono/Damier, since I think it'll last the longest. But that's just my opinion though.

I had both the mono and the vernis agenda. I ended up giving the mono to my sister just because the vernis is sooo pretty! I've been using the vernis agenda for almost 2 years now and haven't had any problems with it. It's more durable than I thought it would be.

I have a vernis agenda and love it! It's so pretty and a nice pop of color when I open up my bag. As for durability, I've only had it a few months so I can't answer that question! But, it doesn't have any scratches on it and it floats around in my bag everyday.

Maybe you should opt for a Vernis one since you don't have anything from this line. They're beautiful and quite durable as long as you don't put any printed material (such as receipts) against it to prevent any color/print transfer.

I used to have a damier one which I got rid of to get a Vernis Framboise (Pink) one. Now, I'm going to let go of the Pink Vernis one for a Patch one. I just don't want to start collecting agendas that will just sit there collecting dust. :yes:

Thanks ladies for all the responses... I had been looking at mono ones but decieded that I would like to "branch out" and get an LV that is not the traditional logo.. I got the vernis.. should get it in a few days and I will post pics.. glad to hear its pretty durable . I don't expect to be flinging it around but want to know I don't have to wear gloves with it :roflmfao: ....really excited ..love you gals thanks for helping me deciede !:hugs: