Vernis Summit Drive in pearl white?

catheykuo

Aug 27, 2009
Sorry if there's somewhere else I should post this, I'm new here! ;x

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if the Vernis Summit Drive in the pearly white color is discontinued, if Louis will have them again, or where I could get one (I don't mind used if its in good condition and a good price/value)

I saw the it in the pearly white color last fall/winter but wasn't ready to buy it then...and recently when I checked in the 5th ave store as well as the LV site, it's not available for sale.

Thanks in advance for your help! :smile:

Yes, the pearle has been discontinued. You might try calling 866# and see if they can locate one for you.

I got mine used a few weeks ago at fashionphile. I love it.
DSCN1388_ap.jpg

Thanks for replying! I'll try to the number but I doubt it'll work ;/ when I asked the sales associates last time they just told me to order it online -.- and didn't even mention it was discontinued... some of the sales people can really be so snooty and unhelpful! Would you know the number? Hopefully they're more helpful

But oh wow you seriously are soo lucky! Its so rare to find as is and a complete steal! I've been staking out ebay and fashionphile for one and have yet to see it in the pearl white...they only have amarante and the red whenever I've checked ;( I'm gonna keep trying but let me know if you ever get bored of it and I'll gladly take it off your hands for a nice price! :smile:

beljwl: are there anymore available for that price at fp??? LOL I've been checking their site and they have the Amaranta (used to have 2, now it's down to 1). I want an Amarante too... but not for that price that they have right now. A Pearle would be perfect for me as I will be attending my BFF's wedding early next yr. :girlsigh:

good luck to both of, catheykuo! :smile:

Yeah usually FP is pretty expensive. But once in a while they have some really good deals. When I found this, it was only up for less then 30 minutes before I grabbed it. I am lucky I only live about 2 miles from Fashionphile so I went in there and picked it up. I was actually in there today and saw the amarante and thought how beautiful it was. I already have an amarante alma or I might be thinking about it.

I am actually waiting for them to get a azur galliera pm. He said he would hook me up with a good deal with a trade for my saleya mm that I never use anyway.

Thanks for replying! I'll try to the number but I doubt it'll work ;/ when I asked the sales associates last time they just told me to order it online -.- and didn't even mention it was discontinued... some of the sales people can really be so snooty and unhelpful! Would you know the number? Hopefully they're more helpful

But oh wow you seriously are soo lucky! Its so rare to find as is and a complete steal! I've been staking out ebay and fashionphile for one and have yet to see it in the pearl white...they only have amarante and the red whenever I've checked ;( I'm gonna keep trying but let me know if you ever get bored of it and I'll gladly take it off your hands for a nice price! :smile:

Yeah, sales associates tend to be very unhelpful. It is really sad. just call 866-vuitton and see if they can locate one for you. I am sure there is a good chance there might be one floating around at a store. If they are able to locate one for you, you can order it from them.

If they are able to locate one for you. Be sure to ask how many that location has. If possible you would rather one that has not been on display for years. If the store only has one, there is a good chance it is a display.

Good luck. Keep us updated.

must be really nice to be living so close by them.. I would visit them once or twice a week, if I'm in your shoes. LOL

Yeah it is great living that close. I would go more often but they are pretty good about keeping their site updated. They don't put it on the shelf until they have added to the site. So I just check the site VERY OFTEN

Yeah it is great living that close. I would go more often but they are pretty good about keeping their site updated. They don't put it on the shelf until they have added to the site. So I just check the site VERY OFTEN

I was about to ask you, if they have more stuff in their store, compared to the ones they have up on their website. That's good to know.