Vernis striking red (pomme d' amour) - a practical choice?

thanks to all for your encouragement.

to those with red bag (vernis pomme or similar striking red shades), how well does it match your outfit with the following colors...

1 - Not at All/totally clashes/I cringe when I see myself in the mirror

3 - So so. Not the best but I can live with it.

5 - Totally match and I look gorgeous!

Your rank vs.:
- Black
- Blue
- Deep violet
- Mustard Yellow
- Gold
- White

My clothes tend to lean on those shades. Thanks!

I was also eager to look at "pomme in action" ie people wearing their pomme bags against their clothes. however have not seen to many of these (what I normally see are the bags but not in action). if someone have pics they care to share, i will greatly appreciate.

modeling your pomme against different color outfits would be fantastic, if it's not too much to ask :smile:

i :heart: pomme. here is my ranking for pomme vernis bags matching certain colors (5- match perfectly and 1 - clashing)

Black - 5
Blue - 3 or 4, depending on shade
Mustard Yellow - i don't have anything in this color, but i guess 3
Deep Violet - 1 or 2 (amarante is better for this)
Gold - 4
White - 5

IMO, pomme goes best with all the neutral colors: black, white, grey, beige, brown, and any combination of those. Also goes well with blue denim/jeans.

here are some of my pics modeling pomme Houston

pomme with white
3378292022_9824f82e4a.jpg

pomme with black/beige
3359661129_8251569953.jpg

pomme with black & white
3357118438_a7239151db.jpg

I think its a beautiful bag and beautiful colour. I like colour anyway especially brights :smile: and the pomme is so eyecatching it wont look too out of place and I believe its more practical than it seems.

Amarante is a nice colour too but more of a safe colour that can compliment lots of outfits, but I still say that beautywise the pomme really stands out.

Pomme is beautiful. It is a very interesting red, becuase it is bright and stands out, but at the same time it is not overly loud, like some reds can be. I think it goes with most outfits, but buy the colour you will be comfortable using the most. Amarante is very elegant.