Vernis Speedy?

A5HLEY

Dec 9, 2006
I believe this is a Vernis Speedy that Lindsay is carrying, but I can't find them on Elux.
lindsay_lohan.jpg

Does LV even make a Vernis Speedy? I want one! :graucho:

its 100% a miroir speedy. LV wont make a vernis speedy not even special order. there was a fake one posted some time ago in an old thread and people were saying that it was a special bag made only for Japan but later we found that it was fake.

its 100% a miroir speedy. LV wont make a vernis speedy not even special order. there was a fake one posted some time ago in an old thread and people were saying that it was a special bag made only for Japan but later we found that it was fake.

That was found to be fake!!? :wtf:
Where is that thread?

I think the verdict on that one was up in the air. I remember Laurence, an SA who used to be on here occasionally confirmed that they would NOT be able to SO that bag but it WAS a bag exclusive to Japan and only came in the Perle color. That bag was way too perfect to be a fake of any sort; I have yet to see anyone be able to perfect a fake from the vernis line, no matter how "mirror image" they claim to be.