Vernis Speedy??

img10613843771.jpg

OMG ..droooooooooooooool!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf: i WANT that to be real!!!

As far as I had known, (too bad Laurence wasn't here now!!) the vernis speedy was ONLY made for Japan in very limited quantities only in the perle color. I know for a fact that it isn't available for SO but other than that I'm not 100% sure. That really looks much too well made to be a fake, especially since it's vernis. That's one of the lines that hasn't exactly been perfected by the fakers yet.

As far as I had known, (too bad Laurence wasn't here now!!) the vernis speedy was ONLY made for Japan in very limited quantities only in the perle color. I know for a fact that it isn't available for SO but other than that I'm not 100% sure. That really looks much too well made to be a fake, especially since it's vernis. That's one of the lines that hasn't exactly been perfected by the fakers yet.

yes, I believe that was a special made for Japan. Japanese like to invest a lot money in popular brands and create some specialties for Japan Only sort of thing. Great examples showed on Burberry Japan and Converse shoes. :yes: