Vernis Speedy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I found a Vernis Speedy 30 on Yahoo Japan for about $1300usd.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures courtesy of the seller.

Was it a special order?
    I was hesitant about the authencity, but it looks real to me!

Its looks lovely though! :love:

2. Wow.... it's gorgeous!!!

But I can never use that. vachetta leather + pearl vernis = never seeing light of day.

3. I think I remember hearing that the Vernis Speedy was exclusive to Japan? I could be wrong though.

4. OMG.... i never seen that....

5. I want that. Like now.

6. That Is Hot Hot Hot!!

7. Oh holy.. wow wow wow... it's so beautiful! I would put it behind a glass display case and stare at it all day!

8. OMG!!!! I wish they sold that in the US but in other colors!!! It's freakin' beautiful!

9. :nuts: wow!!! look at that!!! i dont think i'd be able to use that!!!! its too beautiful!!! :love:

10. hot!

11. :nuts: I love Vernis and this is a beauty!

12. WOW. Now that is beautiful! I'm sure its real (at least I hope so or else that would just be a shame), its really pretty!

13. Love it but that colour is too hard to look after

14. lvbabydoll ~ I Think That May Be Right About Japan...I'm Not Sure Which Colors.

This Piece Is A Beauty......

15. wow that is some eye candy! absolutely beautiful ive never seen one like that ... double wow!! i love it but i will never be able to use it .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice