vernis speedy in red or black

1. I would love a vernis speedy in red and/or black.....I know that they do not make them but, think that they should

2. I wonder why LV doesn't make the most classic LV bag ever in the vernis? Does anyone know the reason??

3. LVPug, you have a fabulous imagination and are just dreaming up exactly what you want... I love it! visualize it girl, it COULD happen, if we only believe....

4. Actually I want a red bag and I love vernis...the epi red speedy is ok but,the vernis current red in a speedy is sooo me...so I called LV and told them that they should make them...they said that they would relay the message but, who knows...I asked about a special order and they said not this one:crybaby: ...it would be stunning and I love :heart: red...even better than the PVC mirrior IMO...really patent in red and/or black speedy style...ohhh that would sell:P

5. black vernis would be hot

6. I have wondered this too...but I know you can't SO it either...very odd.

7. Maybe it's difficult to or they want whatever Vernis Speedy out there already to be the only ones out there for exclusivity/limited purposes? I heard that you can get SOs in discontinued styles either.

8. I agree, a Vernis speedy would be amazing and I guarantee they would sell really well...

9. Red for sure :heart:

10. *drools at the thought*

11. Yeah, that perle vernis speedy they made was HOT! I think it was only distributed in Japan!?! WAHHH

12. what a great idea! These would fly off the shelves if LV ever decides to make them!

13. I would definitely buy it in red. Vernis red would be so beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice