Vernis Sherwood

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
Agree, the handles look too big. But I'm looking forward to seeing this one IRL. & Pomme????!!!!

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
Not loving the shape of the bag, but i am super thrilled to hear that a new style is coming in pomme!!!

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
BC, Canada
That's what I thought too..Tivoli/Verona PM shaped with disproportional handles.. it needs some bling too, I guess a charm will spice it up. I like the East West configuration usually but this one just looks awkward. It might look good in a lighter color.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
The shape of the bag looks strange and the handles looks too big for the bag. I think I'll pass.

darlingdiva

Feb 10, 2010
Europe
I just don't understand what LV's point is :confused1:. They must know how much we all love Vernis and how much we all want new glossy pieces to keep popping up so we can whip out our CCs and get them asap. But not only do they come up with odd colors/colors that have been pretty much done before/colors that are completely impractical due to fingerprints and color transfer and they discontinue the colors we love (ehm, pomme, ehm)...now they come up with this dated bag? It's 2010, who in the right mind at Vuitton thought this design is the thing we are all waiting for?
Sorry for the rant girls, I am just so dissapointed by LV lately - I miss those times when I just walked into a shop and didn't know what to pick b/c there were so many bags I couldn't live without :crybaby:.