Vernis Sarah Vs Vernis zippy, please help.....

My preference is for the zippy. That's what I'm planning on getting myself later this month. I tend to overfill my wallets, so it's easier to keep everything contained with a zip. I could be wrong, but I think the sarah has less spaces for credit cards.

It's really a matter of personal preference though. Both look beautiful.

I've been having the same dilemma! But, I think am leaning more toward the zippy.

I have a zippered wallet now in another brand and I think it is great, although, I have never had anything similar to the sarah before.

ZIPPY!!!!!l

DSCN1998.jpg

I have two Sarah wallets and love them both. It's plenty big for what I use it for. I don't even use all the cc slots but I guess if you carry more than 10 cc then the zippy might be the better choice. I use a vernis cles to carry addtional grocery store cards, and other membership type cards.

I like the Sarah in damier or mono. In the zippy, I love vernis. I have the framboise zippy and it's gorgeous. My daughter has the mono zippy and it's gorgeous too. If I had to pick, I'm partial to the zippy. I don't love the newer style of the Sarah with the slots on the outside flap because I've seen older ones where the flap has started to curl a bit and doesn't lie perfectly flat with cards right underneath it. Love the zippy.