Vernis Sarah Vs Vernis zippy, please help.....

yenny

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
hi please help me decide between sarah and vernis zippy wallet....
thank you

caroliny

O.G.
Mar 9, 2010
zippy, i think it is more functional & looks cleaner (nicer). you can just unzip & throw stuff in & the zipper keeps everything "contained"

Jan 15, 2010
Sydney
My preference is for the zippy. That's what I'm planning on getting myself later this month. I tend to overfill my wallets, so it's easier to keep everything contained with a zip. I could be wrong, but I think the sarah has less spaces for credit cards.

It's really a matter of personal preference though. Both look beautiful.

mballen

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Canada
I've been having the same dilemma! But, I think am leaning more toward the zippy.

I have a zippered wallet now in another brand and I think it is great, although, I have never had anything similar to the sarah before.

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
I have two Sarah wallets and love them both. It's plenty big for what I use it for. I don't even use all the cc slots but I guess if you carry more than 10 cc then the zippy might be the better choice. I use a vernis cles to carry addtional grocery store cards, and other membership type cards.

Jul 3, 2006
I like the Sarah in damier or mono. In the zippy, I love vernis. I have the framboise zippy and it's gorgeous. My daughter has the mono zippy and it's gorgeous too. If I had to pick, I'm partial to the zippy. I don't love the newer style of the Sarah with the slots on the outside flap because I've seen older ones where the flap has started to curl a bit and doesn't lie perfectly flat with cards right underneath it. Love the zippy.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
I have a mono Sarah and totally love it! :love: I have the Zippy in the ZCP size and it's perfect for me. :heart:

iamsmilin

Sweetness
Sep 24, 2008
Sarah. I'm not a big fan of unzipping all the time. Also, it seems like the imprint of the Mono is deeper with the Sarah.