~Vernis Sarah vs. Empreinte Curieuse~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I'm a total sucker for reds myself! I fell in love with this because it looked pretty close to red and because of the removable coin purse. If LV ever comes out with Empreinte in a true red color, I'm so screwed :P I didn't think I would like long wallets until I had no choice but to buy one earlier this year as it was the only one that matched one of my new Michael Kors bags and I haven't turned back to compact wallets since!

I bought mine preloved and I asked the seller if it was closer to red or orange in person and she told me it is really more of a burnt orange. In different lighting it could honestly pass for red, and in others it looks like a deep orange. AND even though it was preloved it looked pretty much brand new. Either way, I love it!

2. I've had mono zippy and vernis and this is by far is my favorite.

3. Thanks! I am in trouble! I will try to go this week!

4. Thanks!! Looks like I am leaning towards the curieuse!

5. I recently got the Curieuse in Aurore and I absolutely LOVE IT. You won't regret it, trust me!

6. Thanks!!!

7. Definitely go for the Curieuse :tender:

8. Thanks!!! The insolite is my 3rd choice. I fell hard for these two wallets!

9. The Insolite is a great wallet, but go for leather if that's an option! ;)

10. Yes definitely!!

11. I have the curieuse in Celeste and love it! My favorite wallet now. I often remove the coin purse and put my cell phone and key fob in it's spot. Then the wallet doubles as a clutch.

12. Thank you so much!!!

13. Ceriueuse - empreinte leather is so beautiful

14. Yes it is! Thanks!!

15. I've had both wallets. I sold my Vernis Sarah within a few weeks as I found my credit cards stuck to the front slots b/c of the vernis. Inside was okay but I liked putting my frequently used in front for quick access so that was a pain. I've had my curieuse for a year. LOVE IT! No complaints as all. Just bought a second one in Amethyst!! :biggrin: