Vernis Sac Maple Drive...help

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. No, it's not super shiny, but it's not dull.

2. I don't have this style but I just took a close up pic of the vernis.If you've bought it from eluxury you're safe! Hope this helps.:smile:
    DSC02688.JPG

DSC02691.JPG

3. What color did she get?

4. the color is called noisette---but its not very shiny i thought its suppose to be :sad:

5. I have that one and it is shiny, just not wet shiny if you know what I mean. I'm not sure my pic is any better then Elux's but here it is:

Picture 017.jpg
  6. Some of the vernis colors are very shiny (like icechick said "wet") but noisette is NOT one of them. It should have a nice sheen to it.

Some of the wet shiny vernis colors are red, fuchsia, bronze.

7. ^^ Ditto! I have a noisette cles, and out of all my pieces it's the least shiny.

8. would u say its like a satin type of material..

9. thanks guys i appreciate the help...

10. does anyone have a picture wearing this bag? im very interested but will only get it if you can maybe wear it on at the fold of your arm like a speedy.

11. I don't have this bag but from the picture, it looks uncomforable to put your arm in it. The handle is not a rolled one like a speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice