Vernis roxbury Drive Cherry red or Perle!

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
hi:biggrin: i have always wanted a roxbury drive. i just love it. i really really want perle... but after hearing and seeing horrors of white vernis turning yellow, i am not so sure if i should perle.... i am not really worried about color transfers and stains as i am very careful with my purses. but yellowing seems to be an inevitable process for light vernis from the research i have done on this forum... so the second choice is the cherry red.. but i have to confess i am not so confident I will be able to coordinate the color well with my clothes.. red is beautiful but seems to "pop" too much and i am not so sure if it will go well with everyday cloths.. any input will be much appreciated!!

LouChanMiuBal

Nov 30, 2011
Indonesia
Red...it won't look to "pop" once you get use to it.
What's your color mostly for clothes?
My advice: Be confident especially when you are carrying an LV bag :P (maybe it's just me, whenever I carry an LV/Chanel/MiuMiu bag, no matter how ugly my outfit is, or I have a bad hair day, or I didn't apply any make up, I always look confident :biggrin:)

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
LouChanMiuBal said:
Red...it won't look to "pop" once you get use to it.
What's your color mostly for clothes?
My advice: Be confident especially when you are carrying an LV bag :P (maybe it's just me, whenever I carry an LV/Chanel/MiuMiu bag, no matter how ugly my outfit is, or I have a bad hair day, or I didn't apply any make up, I always look confident :biggrin:)
I usual wear black white or pink. But u r sooo right. I should be confident n proud of my bags :smile: thank you

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
Definitely red.. I don't think it's too flashy especially you like to wear neutral colors (black and white). This will give your outfit a nice pop of color..:smile:

Louis III

Jul 8, 2008
I think you should get the one you want and not worry - get the Perle; I'm sure you would have several years to enjoy it before any risk of yellowing. I have the Sherwood PM in Blanc Corail and love it, and I do not worry about what may or may not happen to it in the future - life is here and now.

CasperGT3

Porsche Lover
Feb 19, 2011
Porsche, USA
White is my favorite color, so I would choose perle. However, you have to be more careful with perle than the red. So if you want to be safe and have a purse that is easier to take care of, get the red!

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
BC, Canada
I think the vachetta will look better with the red, in the long run, so I say go for red.
Have you considered the amarante color? I have that one and it goes with everything :smile:

verondear

O.G.
Nov 1, 2008
USA
hi:biggrin: i have always wanted a roxbury drive. i just love it. i really really want perle... but after hearing and seeing horrors of white vernis turning yellow, i am not so sure if i should perle.... i am not really worried about color transfers and stains as i am very careful with my purses. but yellowing seems to be an inevitable process for light vernis from the research i have done on this forum... so the second choice is the cherry red.. but i have to confess i am not so confident I will be able to coordinate the color well with my clothes.. red is beautiful but seems to "pop" too much and i am not so sure if it will go well with everyday cloths.. any input will be much appreciated!!
Red gets another vote :smile: