Vernis Roxbury Drive: buy or not to buy

thats just like me i like it its in my mind but i totally don't need it and since i have a popincourt that is the same shape but i'm loving the amerante

the rox is a gorgeous bag! i'd try it on in the boutique first before buying it though. when i first saw it i fell in love w/ it but when i tried it out at the boutique, i wasn't into the snaps so much, and also how it didn't seem to hold that much.. so i got the rosewood (has a zipper and holds a bit more).

however the rox is so gorgeous & stylish that i think that eventually one of these days i may get one anyway :biggrin:

I love the look of the roxbury and how sexy it can look (holding it as a clutch)...but being practical, I think the rosewood is nice as well....

Anyway, if you really really like it, JUST BUY IT ;)

I have it in pomme and it's gorgeous. Bear in mind that it is best used as an evening bag/clutch because of the compact triangular shape. It would not be a good everyday bag! But it is stunning and so easy to carry, either on your shoulder or by the handle.

I'm so glad I found this thread!!! I was debating over the perle Roxbury today at the boutique, and trying to make a decision on whether or not to buy!!! (I originally wanted the Maple Drive in perle, but since it's discontinued, the SA showed me the Roxbury, which is very close...) I think y'all have helped me with this decision! Thanks!!!!!!!!