vernis rouge...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i LOVE the rouge range of the vernis line.... i hve the cles and it's so beautiful that i don't bear to use it. :shrugs: i just keep it in the dust bag and stare at it fr time to time...:heart:

does anyone know if the rouge vernis ever came in the bedford style? :shame: :love: :love:

thanks!

2. Yes it did, but to let you know red is now discontinued.

3. You can call the 866-vuitton number and have them track you down some rouge items... I know I've seen some left in local boutiques

it's worth a shot!

4. thanks guys! i know the red is discontinued :crybaby: i've nv ever seen a red bedford (not even on eBay).... would love to get my hands on 1!!!

thanks lucky lacoste, i live outside of the USA though... :sad:

5. I've seen some items currently available in the rouge. That's the red right?

6. Yes, the Bedford came in red. Thanks to a boardie from another board I was able to land one. I even have a red Bucket GM, a red Lexington and a red VIP Bracelet. I'll have to take a pic of my red family with the Lexington and the Bracelet but here's a pic that I already have with the Bedford, Bucket, Cles, Houston and a red Epi St Jacques. Can you tell that I like red? Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

7. GORGEOUS!! All I have is the red cles. :sad:

8. Thank you Bag*Snob! I love, love, love red... Red Vernis is awesome!

Isadora, I didn't know that a red Bedford existed either until I posted the question on another board a while ago. It's a piece that is rarely, if ever, seen on eBay. Here's another pic of it for your viewing pleasure...
    [​IMG]

9. Me too..I love red..red bedford is my dream bag..:crybaby:

10. Rouge vernis is so gorgeous!!

11. wow, what a beautiful collection!! thank you for sharing!

12. bagasms ~ yes, the rouge is the red vernis... AWWWW if only they still have it in stores - i would KILL for a red bedford!!! :cry baby:

golden leopard lady~ you are making me turn LIME GREEN in envy with ur red collection!!!!!!!!!! *DROOLS* argh!!! would ur other boardie friends be able to find me another red bedford? :sad:

13. You have a great collection I must say. I'm so jealous.

14. GoldenLeopardLady-- your bags look great!!! They handles are in such good shape!! I love you collection, would have loved to get my hands on something red vernis!!!

15. I saw a red vernis bucket at LV a few weeks ago! It was TDF! Red Vernis is definitely one of my favorites. I only have a cles but I would love a little something to go with it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice