vernis reade pm in pomme or epi petite noe in purple (coming soon)?

princess_asia

Jan 18, 2008
Hi guys..
I am currently in 'dilemma' in choosing between these two bags, I really love the pomme vernis reade pm but i also want to buy a petite noe (am luving the discontinued yellow colour which is no longer available!!) so im thinking of getting one in purple which will be out soon!!
does anybody know whether the pomme is a limited edition colour? If its not, i think i might buy the purple noe when its out next mth since it is one of the seasonal colours and limited & get the reade sometime in June/July.

HELP! :shrugs:

Pomme vernis reade is gorgeous. I like red handbags because they're eye catching. I've never seen many purple LVs so that would be unique to have, but vernis reade gets my vote.

I think both colors are only out for a limited period. Usually the colors released in the Vernis and Epi lines are only available for 6 months to a year and then discontinued - think of the previous Framboise, Bronze, Indigo, etc. colors for Vernis and Mandarin, Myrtille, Lilac, ... for Epi. Pomme D'Amour was released for last Valentine's Day so it might be replaced soon.

I would get the epi petit noe. I think it will be more versatile for you. I also think you will still be able to get the pomme. Good luck with your choice!