Vernis Rayures or Fetish Monogram??

orca

O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
Hi All!

I need inputs and opinions from you all LV lovers :smile:

I have bought a Wilshire Rayures in Aramante .. I really do love the shape of this bag but it does not have a zipper unfortunately ... I also have put a reservation for Lockit BB from the Fetish Monogram collection... My SA said I should get it within the next two working days ..

Do you guys think I should exchange my Wilshire with Fetish Lockit BB? Or I should just keep my Wilshire and cancel my reservation for Lockit BB .. Thanks a lot for your suggestions!!

i haven't seen the wilshire rayures, but i'm not all that crazy about the wilshire in vernis or monogram. i think the lockit bb is soooo fricking adorable! or is the rayures amarante alma bb an option for you??

The Fetish Lockit BB is adorable but SUPER small. I typically love small bags but the Fetish Lockit BB is almost too small. Just be advised that it will hold maybe 30% of what the Wilshire would hold due to the on size, structure, and zip closure. Good luck deciding!

elleestbelle – Thanks for your input! I agree with you that the lockit bb is quite adorable however I’m a bit concern with the white colour lining .. I’m just afraid it can get dirty easily.. And also apparently we still have 8 pieces left in Australia compare to only 1 rayures alma bb left in Australia which is not currently reserved according to the customer service line :sad:

prplhrt21 and MrVuitton – Thanks a lot for your input!!

acrowcounted – Thank you and yes it is quite small but I think having a zipper is another good point for lockit bb .. seems that everyone leaning toward lockit bb :biggrin:

CATEYES – Thanks for your input as well .. if only I can get the alma bb L .. it’s currently sold out in the LV store near my place and they can’t promise if I can get it because the waiting list is quite long .. so people who are in US and really want this bag, better to reserve the bag quickly!

Wow this is a super hard call...just yesterday I was at the boutique and saw your wilshire and must say it is a gorgeous piece. If you need the room I say go for the wilshire but if you can live with the smaller size of BB then go for the BB....I have the BB lockit but never used her yet so I cannot give you a better review on how it is to use.

Fetish BB, it is one of the cutest bags I have ever seen and smaller bags are definitely becoming more and more popular.

I have the mm Fetish Lockit and love it!

So far no trouble with the light goatskin lining which is so beautiful and luxurious.

BeachGirl24 – I will post some pictures soon! .. the bag looks very cute actually ..

deem0nessa – Thanks a lot for your input!! I haven’t seen the lockit bb actually and I’m still waiting for my order at the moment .. it is really a super hard call :sad:

mrs.JC & erica_cfu – Thanks for your input .. lockit bb has majority vote at the moment :biggrin:

ilove2 – Hi There!! I saw your Alma BB and it is super gorgeous!! I will wait for your lockit bb pictures and thank you so so much!!