Vernis Purses...Which would you buy & why?

Which Vernis Purse?

• Ludlow

• French Purse

• Billfold

• Pochette Wallet

• Koala Wallet

• Zippe

• PTI

Results are only viewable after voting.
hmm..right now the perfect wallet for me is the pochette wallet (only if it has 10 CC slots)...but other than that i like zippy wallet cuz you can use it as a purse and it's on the go...the only thing that would bug me is having the cards on opposite side and having to flip the wallet to get to the other side (minimal, yes, but annoying..). I think the koala is cute too, but for the same price as a zippy and pochette wallet, I'd rather go for the bigger wallet.

Pochette Wallet in Pomme. It's hot and yet classy.

Has tons of room. I have a Pochette Wallet in Mono and I love it. I also own a Mat PTI Wallet and the Pochette is my fav. for sure, love all the compartments.

The title pretty much says it all LOL

Which vernis purse would you choose and why that one?

TIA
Purse I was thinking you were talking about Bag.. as in reade, bedford.. etc.

anyway back to topic, Id go for the pti as it now holds 10 cards instead of the old 6. the pti holds a ton to start with so its great on that note.

2nd i'd go for the pochette wallet. It now hold 8 cards I think compared to the old 4/6. Also it holds a ton. The only reason i'd pick the PTI over the pochette is I dont care much for the inside zipper where the change goes.

I voted french purse, I think this one in vernis is gorgous!!
I do like the zippy and koala too but I prefer them in MC. I'm not a fan of the ludlow or the PTI but ludlow vernis is cute just not for me

i like the pochette wallet best cause it has a big change compartment and in canada somehow we have so much coins!!! i hate coins its so heavy.

Either the pochette wallet or zippy. The Koala flap on the inside kept getting in the way when I was playing with it at the store! I also looove the billfold :smile:

The ludlow doesn't hold very much so I really don't consider it a GREAT piece but something for a smaller day/night out it will do just fine

First choices, French purse or Zippy (tied), second choice, Koala.

The French purse is just sooo pretty and the Zippy is a great way to show off a great vernis colour (LOTS of surface area!). The Koala...the little closure is just too cute!

I have the ludlow in pomme, got it because it was so cute. I love the Koala and the french purse, but that zippy is gorgeous too. Oh my ,thank god I dont need a wallet right now.

I love my ludlow. Its the perfect size. Carries everything I need and can transfer easily into every other purse I have from, pouchett'es to my recital tomy le fab to my big hobo Chanel! Its great.