Vernis Pomme Cles - Should I Order?

ck2802

O.G.
May 8, 2009
My DH is taking me shopping on Sunday for Mothers Day, so I just called my local LV store to check stock for my visit.

Anyway, I want the Pomme key holder & when I called they said they only have limited stock. So now I am wondering if I should just order that one today to make sure I get it. The other items they had plenty of, so I am happy to go into the store for them. I love the store experience. Plus I am purchasing my first pair of LV shoes so will have to try them on.

So what do you think, should I order the key holder today????

In the UK I've been told by 3 boutiques & the phone number for the LV website that it's not being discontinued, I really hope it's still here Christmas I really am hoping to get the Alma in Pomme so please don't let it be discontinued.

The Pomme cles is gorgeous I very nearly chose one for mothers day but ended up getting a Chanel wallet but I wish u could of got that too, I still really want it. When is mothers day in the USA we had ours weeks ago.

Pomme is only available in limited stock at certain stores, so jump, jump and grab that key holder!

Amy (and designerdiva40, I think you're right) I've been told multiple times too that it's permanent. :smile: Yay. But not online right now, right?? (for that particular piece) Strange. It's on the back of my mind too... but going to wait. Not sure what I want yet in this color. Congrats on your gift OP!! :smile:

Misshcouture - I'm not sure if they will hold it, so ordered to be certain I'll get it.

Designerdiva40- congratulations on your new wallet. I also want an Alma in Pomme, such a beautiful statement bag. I'm in Australia & Mothers Day is the 2nd Sunday in May. We have ours on the same day as the US.

Ishcat - That's the thing with LV, everyone gets a different answer depending on who you speak to. At the moment in Australia there are no more Almas or Sunset Boulevardes in Pomme & the Key Pouch was extremely limited. I decided to go ahead & order as I really don't want to miss out on this piece.

I will ask the SA tomorrow when I go to the store if they know what is happening.