Vernis or Empriente?

Twobluecats

Dec 30, 2012
I really want the largest of the Alma in pomme d'amour after sadly returning my pre price hike alma bb purchase as its just too small. But, the color transfer scares me a bit. And, I've seen some of the colors that the métis empriente will be sporting in March. Pros and cons for those who own vernis and empriente?

I have had the pomme alma for a few years now - no colour transfer on it at all.

I think its more of an issue on SLG's - which constantly bump into things inside your handbag.

So go for it! Its a fabulous bag to own!

I have neither but much prefer the emprenete. My friend has the black lock it and its just beautiful!! I'm not a fan of the shiny/patent look myself but of course both are gorge.

I have both a Sarah vernis wallet and Artsy empriente. I haven't had any issues with color transfer on my wallet but I am careful with what I put it next to.

For my arsty I feel like you wont worry as much about issues, the leather wears very well.
My SA has only warned me about being careful not to rub the edges of the bag against walls.