Vernis next color

The candy apple red sounds divine.... but if LV is going to do another red, I think it should be more dark ruby red or burgundy red... if that was to happen, that would be perfect, I could match my shoes and own another Vernis piece!!:yes:

LV Vernis Colors

1998: Baby blue (DISC in 2000), Orange (ltd edition, DISC), Beige

1999: Silver (DISC), Rose Pink (baby pink, DISC in 2000), Lime Yellow (DISC 2000), Purple (DISC), Red

2000: Yellow (DISC), Vernis Fleur Pink & Blue (DISC), Bronze

2001: Special Edition Robert Wilson FLUO Line; neon pink/orange stripes, neon green/orange stripes, neon orange/fushcia stripes (DISC)

2002: Special Edition Flower Lexington; Rose Pink, Black, Orange, & Beige (DISC)

2003: Fuschia (DISC), Lavender (DISC)

2004: Marshmallow (pale pink), Peppermint (soft green)
The only style that comes in BLACK are the Pochette Anouchkas (technically from the Monogram GLACE line) and the Lexington Fleurs – the Houston and Bedford DO NOT come in black!

Did they come out with any new colours in 05 or 06?

I'd be disappointed if they came out with another candy apple red. The current red already looks just like candy apples.

I'd like to see a dark green or a turquoise blue.

I AGREE I have a clinique make up bag that looks like vernis in aqua! GAWgeous!

but I wonder if it's too trendy of a colour??

wow Nyria! Thanks for the date post!!! I'm writing those down. My SA said that the older Vernis ie: Baby Blue, Rose is flatter and doesn't have as much depth and different shades as the new...

Here's a good imaginary vernis... a Deep Dark Blood Red Blackish color, kind of like the early 90's Chanel nail polish Vamp. It would like Blackish, but would shine blood red in the light... very goth. I'd buy that!

LV Vernis Colors

1998: Baby blue (DISC in 2000), Orange (ltd edition, DISC), Beige

1999: Silver (DISC), Rose Pink (baby pink, DISC in 2000), Lime Yellow (DISC 2000), Purple (DISC), Red

2000: Yellow (DISC), Vernis Fleur Pink & Blue (DISC), Bronze

2001: Special Edition Robert Wilson FLUO Line; neon pink/orange stripes, neon green/orange stripes, neon orange/fushcia stripes (DISC)

2002: Special Edition Flower Lexington; Rose Pink, Black, Orange, & Beige (DISC)

2003: Fuschia (DISC), Lavender (DISC)

2004: Marshmallow (pale pink), Peppermint (soft green)
The only style that comes in BLACK are the Pochette Anouchkas (technically from the Monogram GLACE line) and the Lexington Fleurs – the Houston and Bedford DO NOT come in black!

Did they come out with any new colours in 05 or 06?

I think 2005 was Noisette (to replace beige), perle, and indigo, and framboise in 2006? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :upsidedown:

Veronika said:
Oh, those are beautiful, thanks for posting them... I just saw a broome in the baby blue on Let's Trade, it's exquisite... but, no can do... ugh... I love your post! Thank you!

Your first bag, wht year was it, do you remember?

I bought it in Jan of this year off ebay. :P But I think the date code is from 1999.