Vernis next color

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know what will be the next color for the Vernis line?

2. yeah, i cant wait to know whats the next vernis color... can somebody give us a tip?

3. ooooooooo i would love to lnow

4. Today at LV in NY a SA told me Vernis line was being discontinued... I don't know if It was supposed to be only certain colors but she actually used the phrase "All Vernis will be discontinued." Is this true??? Please say no.. :crybaby:

5. WHAT>??? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- someone reconfirm pleasE!!!

6. I can't seriously believe this is true... I'm thinking MAYBE she meant the certain color I was looking at? But she phrased it in a way that made me nervous...

7. i hope its not... i dont htink it is or it would have been mentioned on the forum AGES ago..

8. OMG, please don't do it... At least not till I get my first vernis piece... :P

9. Alana your son is adorable!

I don't think they would be terminating the vernis line when it does so well. Well at least I hope not!

10. No no no!!!!:crybaby:

11. Hi!:smile:

I saw one of the new color of vernis line(I´m a LV staff)and it´s gorgeous!:yahoo: ==>it´s <<rouge pomme d´amour>>:in french <<pomme d´amour>> is (my english is very bad sorry!) the apple you find in fun fair(recovered by red sugar).
    Will be launch in february for Valentine´s day.:heart:

Mimi

12. OOOOooooo! It's going to be red!! I can't wait to see it IRL!

13. its like a cinnamon color then?

14. I don´t know how to explain but it´s a kind of dark red,gorgeous!:heart:

15. OMG!!! This new color sounds GORGEOUS!!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice