vernis line

The darker colors fade? Uh-oh...I am waiting for my 1st Vernis piece to arrive and it's a dark color--Indigo. I don't want it to fade! :sad: I think I read somewhere that some colors yellow. I am hoping this is not the case with the darker colors. I heard the darker colors were actually more resiliant to the common Vernis issues.

I don't think they fade with time just with lots of sun exposure etc. - so just don't leave it sitting in your car or whatever:smile:

Pupsterpurse, what Indigo are you getting? Vernis is all leather, with I don't know if it's plastic, but some high tech coating that allows the leather to breathe, which is why it's permeable. High maintenance, but so worth it in my opionion. There's just nothing more gorgeous... ask any vernis lover and I think they'll tell you, just use the dustclothes and don't set on any magazine or printed matter, be careful with painted nails too!

Pupsterpurse, what Indigo are you getting?

Let's just say we're going to be twinsies soon!;) Hint: you got yours from Valley Fair. I'm hoping the vachetta on mine will be as pale/white as yours. The SA I ordered mine from wouldn't elaborate more than "It looks good. We have a good one for you". lol

Let's just say we're going to be twinsies soon!;) Hint: you got yours from Valley Fair. I'm hoping the vachetta on mine will be as pale/white as yours. The SA I ordered mine from wouldn't elaborate more than "It looks good. We have a good one for you". lol

what other indigo items did they have left? I just got the bedford and ludlow and I'm looking for more because the color is so pretty

I don't think they fade with time just with lots of sun exposure etc. - so just don't leave it sitting in your car or whatever:smile:

Thanks for the heads up.:heart: I was starting to get a bit worried.

what other indigo items did they have left? I just got the bedford and ludlow and I'm looking for more because the color is so pretty

I knew there was someone else who recently got one! :nuts: Unfortunately, the SA totally rushed me on the phone:sad:(I guess they may have been really busy when I called)so I didn't even get the chance to ask about Indigo accessories(I was going to ask about the Snapped Billfold and Cles). I'm just going to try my local LV and see if they can track some down. I am totally with you on how gorgeous the Indigo is!!! I looove the dark depth of the color and the subtle shimmer. I've always been a fan of the vernis line, but I was afraid it was too hard to take care of until I saw the Indigo. All the posts about how much more durable this color is pushed me to finally order one of my wishlist bags. :heart: