vernis line

1. any one know what the vernis line is made of??? is it patent leather or plastic?

2. I heard it's patent leather. :shrugs:

3. I believe patent leather. I've never really thought about it. It's not plastic for sure!

4. I just looked at the LV website and it indicates embossed leather. My SA also told me it was patent leather.

Beautiful line. I can't wait to get my hands on a Framboise Brentwood!

5. oh thank god! i do not want to buy a $200 cles made of friggin' plastic! LOL

6. I love this line haha. It's actually one of my favorites and holds up better than you'd think :yes:

7. Oh, you are getting a cles! Which color? :graucho: I thought of getting one too but I heard vernis cles can't store as much as regular mono or damier. :sad:

8. What is the lowest temperature that vernis can withstand?? I really want something from this line, but it sometimes gets to -40 Celcuis or more here in the winter...

9. i'm hoping to get it in either framboise or noisette... but i think i like the framboise better, since it stands out more...

10. If you don't mind me asking, what do you afraid that will happen to it? :shame:

11. I know that you aren't supposed to take it out in extreme heat, but I've never heard about the cold.

12. Framboise it HOT..! :nuts: I really love this color and NEED to get something in framboise. :yes: But I really need a roomy cles so I might get the agenda instead. Anyway, I went to LV on the 31st last month, they have no stocks for both cles and agenda. :Push: Luckily there was no price increase on both of these. :P

13. Will it actually melt or turn sticky in extreme heat or something? :confused1: :shame:

14. It is patent leather. Of course patent leather is a leather coated with some sort of plastic coating.

15. after seeing the red epi leather cles, i think i like that one a lot more than the vernis, for some reason...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice