Vernis Koala - Feeding My LV and Pink Obsession

so creepy, but we kind of almost have the same life. i have that computer, that watch, that wallet, that ipod... the only thing i don't have is that treo but i think i'm going to get one with my tax return! GREAT taste lol!!

omg that is so funny! hhahhaha. love your taste! you have the toywatch too?! :nuts: ya girl, get yourself a treo so we'll be twinzees.

a pink treo! is that a 680 or a 750? i can't tell since its not on. i have a copper 680, but my old 600 was covered in pink swarovski crystals (i got bored one weekend and i love pink too!)

hee! it's a treo 700p. didn't come in pink, of course. it's a decal for the front/back! get it on ebay, do a search for "treo sparkle". right now, i think it's only available in pink sparkle but hey, i love it! i bought 2 sets hehe. it is very durable, i've had it on for months. also, i replaced the annoying antenna w/a flat one so it's sleeker. ah the things i do to girlify my gadgets...

and to answer ILOVEPURSES question on how easy it is to get into...girl, it's fab. cc slide in and out and there is an open cutout for the bills so you can slide them in and out very easily. sliding the lock open is easy too, just press on it with your thumb. the coin purse in the back is a bit tight so i am thinking of getting the matching cles today...or should i get the pomme...ack decisions :graucho:

hee! it's a treo 700p. didn't come in pink, of course. it's a decal for the front/back! get it on ebay, do a search for "treo sparkle". right now, i think it's only available in pink sparkle but hey, i love it! i bought 2 sets hehe. it is very durable, i've had it on for months. also, i replaced the annoying antenna w/a flat one so it's sleeker. ah the things i do to girlify my gadgets...

It looks like there isn't an antenna at all in the picture. i think thats why i ws thinking its a 680/750! I miss the crystals on my 600 sometimes...my fiance uses it now so he took them all off. My 600 was bought used through ebay so i didn't mind glueing them on, but my 680 is only a few months old and was bought brand new so i'd rather not. i'll have to look into the decals though...maybe they make them for ipods too! :wlae:

Wow, gorgeous stuffs..! I LOVE pink too..! :love: :love: :love: Love everything. And yea, I gotta agree, framboise is one of the hottest vernis colors!

And wow, you really take great pictures! Which camera did you snap those awesome shots with? :P