vernis key and change holder 2 options*pics*

radhika

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
please advise which will hold better as the measurements are the same. i am buying it off eluxury so need advice. what do you girls prefer???

Attachments

• louis vuitton vernis key change holder.jpg
    louis vuitton vernis key change holder.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 155
  • vernis option 2.jpg
    vernis option 2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 135
i have both. it depends on what you want to use it for.

1st one (pochette cles/key & change holder):
bigger (the measurements are NOT the same actually, eluxury screwed those up); holds A LOT more (can hold an ipod Nano even); has two compartments; chain is a bit longer; can be used as a wallet (that's what i do). bills fold in nicely.

2nd one (cles): smaller, easier to fit into pocket but doesn't fit as much. probably only holds 3 CC's comfortably (IMO). i don't like putting bills in there because they get caught in the zipper very easily.

that being said, i get *a lot* more use out of the 1st one. i basically use it as a wallet (pretty much fits the same as the ludlow, IMO). the 2nd one is good for more as a bag charm or when you just want to take keys + a few ccs.

gimme a sec, actually i think i have pics of both side by side somewhere...

here's one pic showing relative size of cles (amarante) & pochette cles (violette) in relation to ludlow (pomme)

2236354151_6523d42754.jpg

2237056276_95c1656dfc.jpg

here's both next to each other. the pochette cles is significantly bigger
2194663446_8e7e70e227.jpg

thnks girls the cles sounds good. actually i have a monogram wallet porte tresor international. it was a gift from my sister couple of years back and holds so well. i am buying this because am in love with the colour it looks yummy and it would hod coins and my house key too. just confused so thought id ask...