Vernis item and keys in a purse, thoughts?

I have a vernis cosmetic case and I keep my keys in a 6 key holder, so yes, I thought about it and I made a point to not have to worry about my keys scraping up against my cosmetic case. :smile:

ac921ol said:
Lexus key wouldn't fit I don't think in a key holder, and the speedy doesn't have any side pockets.

Do you think your keys would fit into a cles? Even if they don't fit in the cles, you could always use a cles like a keychain and attach it to the d-ring of your speedy so that your keys hang instead of always being in contact with your vernis items

Get a mini pochette, or the regular pochette! I have a vernis Sarah, and regular size pochette. I use my pochette as a catch all, put my keys, work badge, gum, phone charger, pen, cles, ect in there, and it keeps my bag organized and keeps my keys from scratching my vernis.

I don't worry about it. Keys go up against my vernis wallet and cosmetic pouch all the time. No scratches or dents - so you don't need anything... but if you want something nice, then a cles or even mini pochette would be a good idea.

I second a key holder or a mini pochette! I actually bought a vernis 4 key holder just so my key wouldn't scratch my other vernis items. But if your car keys are too big a mini pochette is also a great accessory!

Get a mini pochette, or the regular pochette! I have a vernis Sarah, and regular size pochette. I use my pochette as a catch all, put my keys, work badge, gum, phone charger, pen, cles, ect in there, and it keeps my bag organized and keeps my keys from scratching my vernis.

This is a great idea! I never thought of the mini pochette but it makes way more sense than trying to squash my keys into the key holder. I swear this forum just enables my shopping addiction. :P