Vernis...how badly does it scratch? (& other Q's)

You're welcome :biggrin: I really think you should get it.:P Honestly Vernis is not really that fragile especially with darker colours.;)

Except for Perle, I think I like most of the darker colours anyway, in pics at least!
The indigo is :drool: and of course so is the pomme. I also like the Framboise...I wish the silver was still available!

I have perle agenda and cles. No problems whatsoever, but I won't use the perle cles in my MC Shirley with the red lining. I bought a lavender cles used and it has pale pale pink color transfer (doesn't bother me too bad) but don't want it on my new stuff. Never any scratches though. Dropped the perle agenda and the binder broke, but the vernis didn't get a scratch or ding. It's pretty hardy...

Except for Perle, I think I like most of the darker colours anyway, in pics at least!
The indigo is :drool: and of course so is the pomme. I also like the Framboise...I wish the silver was still available!

The silver is so awesome. I have silver spring street, bought used, and even though silver is 6 years old, it is shiny and gorgeous (frankly I love it better than rose)... silver is killer.:supacool:

I don't know if the strap can be detached on the clutch.
I think you'll be ok with the vernis cles--a couple of cards and some bills, ok. I would try it out at the boutique when you go with what you would carry in it, and see if it works for you....good luck!:yes:

Thanks for your help, Michelle. I picked it up today!! It is gorgeous. Just like nail polish--all shiny and slick. The SA said "this is the new color: we just got it January 1st" and I wanted to say "I know!! I've been reading all about it for ages already!" I am very excited about my little piece of pomme d'amour.

Thanks for your help, Michelle. I picked it up today!! It is gorgeous. Just like nail polish--all shiny and slick. The SA said "this is the new color: we just got it January 1st" and I wanted to say "I know!! I've been reading all about it for ages already!" I am very excited about my little piece of pomme d'amour.
YAY!:yahoo: Does it fit all your vitals inside? Hope so...enjoy!

YAY!:yahoo: Does it fit all your vitals inside? Hope so...enjoy!

Thanks for being so excited for me! I am REALLY pleased with it. I came straight home to play with it and fit my essentials in (they all fit beautifully, as you said they would). I love the gold with the blood red. It's just so rich looking. :yahoo: is right!

Here are a few pics (and SINCERE apologies for the huge fingerprints on the dior sparkling compact. I took the pictures last night and I promise I couldn't see them then, only when I downloaded the pics off the camera this morning!!)

So, although the 3 cles have an outward equal appearance, there is a difference as to what you can fit in.

Mono cles, deficately the roomiest, by a long shot.

Muti colour mono - I'm not sure if it's very clear, but I couldn't even get the compact into that one. Loads hanging out. As I said, I haven't used any of them, so maybe it would give? I think it would have mis-shapen badly if I'd tried to force it in.

The vernis, compact got in, but it was a tight fit, and no way anything else was getting in there.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you want any more pics.

K
x

Attachments

• mono.jpg
    mono.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 49
  • mono2.jpg
    mono2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 44
  • mono5.jpg
    mono5.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 43