vernis colour change ?

1. Ok l know l'm not crazy but today l went to Harrods and ended up buying an item from the vernis range, when l looked at the colours l noticed that the beige (hazelnut) is at least 4-5 shades darker than it was when l first started getting the vernis items five years ago. I stopped with the beige when my items were getting darker after around six months so l started getting the other colours and never looked at the beige again until today. l asked the sa why they had changed the colour and she told me that it has never been changed so l told her that it was much darker than it was, she was still telling me that it had never been changed. To be honest the colour was a warm beige and my items started off a kind cool light beige. Has any one else noticed this?
    :confused1: :cursing:

2. Hi you posted in the wrong section dear..

I thought LV made the "other " beige before this beige

3. oh no, l thought l may have but please forgive me as it's my first ever post.

4. This beige (noisette) is a new beige, different from the beige made a few years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice