Vernis Color Transfer

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Herro,

My mom has a vernis zippy wallet that she's had for almost 10 years. She takes good care of it but it does have some color transfer. I took it into the LV boutique and they said they don't clean products. Is that true? Is there anything else LV can do to fix the color transfer? Thanks so much!

2. They don't offer spa (cleaning) here in the UK at least.
    I might be able to help you. Can I see a picture of it?

3. I don't have the wallet with me. Is there some sorta solution I can buy? Thanks!

4. Once there's color transfer, it's pretty much going to stay on there.

5. That's so depressing. We haven't gotten anything in Vernis since then...

6. Nothing can be done as far as I know. Sorry!

7. I agree, nothing can be done. It upsets me so much when I had receipt transfer on my spanking New rose indien vernis 6 Ring key holder, I kept it away for more than 6 months. Should have stuck to Epi or mono or DE print instead.

My SA said unless you discover the Colour transfer almost instantly and rub it off right away, it's a done deal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice