- Apr 28, 2015
I was wondering if anyone has any information about the Monogram Vernis color Mordore??Since we have an epi one, I figured we might as well have vernis! I am by no means an expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong or you want to add anything! I am fuzzy on some of the DISCONTINUED dates.
1. Perle: Introduced in 2005
2. Marshmallow: Introduced in 2004, Discontinued 2005
3. Rose/Baby Pink: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2000
4. Framboise: Introduced in 2005, Discontinued in 2006
5. Fuschia: Introduced in 2003, Discontinued in 2005
6. Red: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2006 -- new red to come out Feb. 2007
7. Orange: Limited Edition, Introduced & Discontinued in 1998
8. Lime/Light Yellow: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2000
9. Mango/Dark Yellow: Introduced in 2000, Discontinued in 2001 (?)
10. Peppermint: Introduced in 2004, Discontinued in 2005
11. Baby Blue: Introduced in 1998, Discontinued in 2000
12. Indigo: Introduced in 2005, Discontinued in 2006
13. Purple: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2000 (?)
14. Lavender: Introduced in 2003, Discontinued in 2005
15. Beige: Introduced in 1998, Discontinued in 2005
16. Noisette: Introduced in 2005
17. Bronze: Introduced in 2000, Discontinued in 2006
18. Silver: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2000 (?)
Limited Edition Collections
19. The Robert Wilson collection was brought out in 2001. It consisted of the Reade (PM & MM), Houston, and Lexington.
20. The Fleurs Lexingtons came out in 2002 and came in Black (beige flowers), Pink (pink, purple, & white flowers), Orange (orange, lighter orange, & beige flowers), and Beige (black, beige, & bronze flowers).
21. The Fleur Pattern was made of overlapping diamonds in different colors (one of beige, light purple, and gold; one of pink, fuschia, and light blue). It was very limited and only produced in 2000. Two bags were made, the Barrel Fleur which is a cross between the keepall and the papillon, and the Pochette Fleur, which looks like the Twin GM.