Vernis Color Reference

Camaro Chic

LVoe Hermes!
Dec 6, 2011
Southern U.S.A.
Magenta is GORGEOUS!! in the sun it has a beautiful shimmer but yes it's less than they used to do. I wanted Indian Rose but it had no shimmer. With shimmer it would have been so, so stunning :sad:

inard1

Jan 15, 2012
EU
Yes, it's a color that was issued around 2011, if I remember correctly. I have a Sherwood GM in the same color, but when it was new it used to be more blue. It goes greenish when exposed to light.

Buda

Feb 24, 2017
Yes, it's a color that was issued around 2011, if I remember correctly. I have a Sherwood GM in the same color, but when it was new it used to be more blue. It goes greenish when exposed to light.
Hi inard1. Thank You so much for the reply. Been searching for that code online but couldn't find one :smile: hhmm... Would you know if its authentic or not? I can send you more pictures if needed. TIA

inard1

Jan 15, 2012
EU
Hi inard1. Thank You so much for the reply. Been searching for that code online but couldn't find one :smile: hhmm... Would you know if its authentic or not? I can send you more pictures if needed. TIA
Hi Buda,

it seems fine to me, but I am not an expert, you better post in the thread "Authenticate this LV".

Here's a link to give you an idea of the color in origin:

http://iamjulienne.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/alma.jpg

Last edited: