Vernis cles price in Canada ?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How much is the vernis cles in canada? just wondering ...TIA:smile:

2. As of September 2006, it was 215.00 CAD. But not sure if it has been increased by 7%?? It might of been affected with the recent price increase. :smile:
    Are you thinking of getting one?

3. yeah i am thinking of getting one ....but its kind of a complicated dilemma ...im either gonna get the mono ludlow wallet and the vernis cles...or the vernis ludlow wallet and the mono cles and i was trying to figure which combo would be the least expensive because i would love both anyway !

4. does anyone have any ideas on which combination would be better in the long run ? :smile:

5. I would go for a Vernis Ludlow, and Mono Cles. As its more Vernis. But I don't know if this helps being less expensive. As the Vernis Ludlow would be more than the Mono Ludlow. But I also wanted to add, maybe you might love the Vernis Cles. So I see your dilemma. :crybaby:

6. haha ill start a new thread about it !

7. I was at HR a few days ago and I THINK it's still $215.