Vernis BROOM wallet

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi guys,
    i'm loving a vernis broom wallet in bronze at the moment, and i'm still convincing my partner to buy it for me for xmas (coz i'm so broke i cant afford it). what i want to know is, what do you guys think of it? i cant find it anywhere other than what let-trade has (he has one in baby blue). please let me know what you think of it. :yes:

2. hahhaa... lee, you are funny :smile: i'm actually thinking about the one that one of the pfs is selling.. :smile:

3. Hi. I actually have the bronze vernis zip around wallet, but I have the larger size. I don't know the name, but it's similar to the zippy they now carry in the vernis now, but more square than rectangular.
    It holds a lot, the bronze, IMO, is fairly durable. I love the zip around style bc if I dont have time to stick something where it should go, I can just shove it in and zip it up until later without worrying about it falling out.
    Good luck!

4. I had the broome, and it was just too small for me. I've pared down what I carry in my wallet, but it was still too much! I did use it on occasion to go out in the evening, but switching wallets around can be a pain.

5. Broome was discontinued a while ago.. there aren't very many credit card slots to it, which would be my major concern. Do you carry a lot of cards ? You may want to go for the Eldridge then.. slightly longer, more slots ! :yes:

6. Elridge! Thanks ayla. I think that's the name of the one I have!:yes:
    The size is good, and plenty of credit card slots.

7. LOL thanks traci .. still doing the sweet mouthing to my boyfriend..

yeah i carry a number of CC but i think it will fir in this wallet.. its the vernis that i'm worried about..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice