Vernis Bedford - She wants to sell it, should I buy it?

narico

Always Ready to Shop
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
A friend of mine got this as a gift, but she doesn't like the shape. It's brand new and she passed it to me hoping that I could help her sell it, but I think I'd like it for myself. This retails for $1300 but she will give it to me for $1100 if I want it. Help!! What should I do?? :shrugs:

Before I make a decision, I must consult you girls here at TPF so I can get some honest no nonsense answers...

Here are some pictures I took. It's the Monogram Vernis Bedford in Raspberry :love: (excuse the background I am doing some spring cleaning)

006.jpg

005.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

So what do y'all think?

Definitely!
I love the shape of the bedford, soufflot, papillon! I have a soufflot and it really is quite roomy and I am so thrilled with it!
Besides, the raspberry color is beautiful!

Yes that was a typo earlier and I had just changed it to $1100. Sorry, my bad!

Anyway, looking forward to more comments. I can't seem to find the datecode, looked under the zipper and everything. Also the opening is a little tight eventho the bag itself is roomy..

Ppl....she says $1100, not $110.....that is huge difference!!
Narico, if you have been longing for this bag and i would absolutely say yes. If you have something else in mind you might want to get, then i would sugguest you think twice.

Good luck.

Well, I am actually not the in US. The price in my country is equivalent to $1560 in USD. So $1100 doesn't sound too bad. I don't know. Still looking at it...and thinking...:girlsigh:

Oh, well if it's $1100, I would think it over. Make sure you really like the shape of the bag before getting it. Don't just get it if it's a good price. Think it over and make sure you love it first! :yes: