Vernis Bedford - She wants to sell it, should I buy it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A friend of mine got this as a gift, but she doesn't like the shape. It's brand new and she passed it to me hoping that I could help her sell it, but I think I'd like it for myself. This retails for $1300 but she will give it to me for $1100 if I want it. Help!! What should I do?? :shrugs:

Before I make a decision, I must consult you girls here at TPF so I can get some honest no nonsense answers...

Here are some pictures I took. It's the Monogram Vernis Bedford in Raspberry :love: (excuse the background I am doing some spring cleaning)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So what do y'all think?

2. Are you kidding? What is there to think about? $110!! Can I buy it?

3. This is a cute bag! I love the color!

4. Just my thought! The price is unbelievable! If you do not want it I think everyone in the purseforum would take it for 110$!

5. ^^ LOL ditto.

Have it authenticated first though! That's an AMAZING deal.

6. Definitely!
    I love the shape of the bedford, soufflot, papillon! I have a soufflot and it really is quite roomy and I am so thrilled with it!
    Besides, the raspberry color is beautiful!

7. Guys...... the price is $1100.00. It is not $110.00.

8. Yes that was a typo earlier and I had just changed it to $1100. Sorry, my bad!

Anyway, looking forward to more comments. I can't seem to find the datecode, looked under the zipper and everything. Also the opening is a little tight eventho the bag itself is roomy..

9. Ppl....she says $1100, not $110.....that is huge difference!!
    Narico, if you have been longing for this bag and i would absolutely say yes. If you have something else in mind you might want to get, then i would sugguest you think twice.

Good luck.

10. Well....because she got it as a gift she should give it to you for a smaller price,you should have it authentified also.

11. I think you should ask her to lower it to $1,000. If you like the shape and the color, you should go for it. It's a stunning bag. Keep us posted on the outcome.

12. What a disappointment! Adding that extra "0" makes quite a difference! It's not much of a savings, so I'd say get it only if you loooove it.

13. Well, I am actually not the in US. The price in my country is equivalent to $1560 in USD. So $1100 doesn't sound too bad. I don't know. Still looking at it...and thinking...:girlsigh:

14. I wouldnt buy it for 1100, thats not THAT good of a deal you can find that one ebay for cheaper...if shell go lower to 900 I would buy it.. looks cute on you too!

15. Oh, well if it's $1100, I would think it over. Make sure you really like the shape of the bag before getting it. Don't just get it if it's a good price. Think it over and make sure you love it first! :yes: