Vernis Alma vs. Graffiti Keepall?

oOvVnOo

O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
Hey All~

So I stopped by my local LV boutique today to ask a few questions about the Graffiti Keepall I've been drooling over...

But I ended up walking out of the store with one super cute and super shiny Vernis Alma in Rose Pop :sweatdrop:

However, now I'm not quite sure whether I want to keep the Alma or exchange it for the Fuchsia Graffiti Keepall!!! I know I can't (SHOULDN'T lol) have both...but I'm stuck on which one to choose :shrugs:

The thing is, I feel like I wouldn't be able to use the Alma all the time because it's such a vivid (GORGEOUS!!!) color that might clash with a lot of clothes I own. Also, the shape I feel is more classy and elegant...I tend to throw on t-shirts, jeans, hoodies, and flip flops/kicks most of the time so I guess it'd be a bit strange? It's a great bag, but it's a bit pricey for something I might not be able to use that often.

The Keepall on the other hand...I've been in love with the graffiti LV pieces for so long that I have been quite eager to get my hands on one. But I already have a Murakami Neverfull and a Dentelles Speedy so I wanted something different. Plus I've always wanted a luggage piece :heart: But the only thing I think would irritate me is that it doesn't have a strap and I would have to hand-carry it while traveling...which...well...can get a bit hectic sometimes with massive suitcases etc etc ;)

Opinions please? They would be much appreciated!!! :yes:

I would get the Graffiti Keepall such a stunning piece. They are only available for a short time. It might not be available later when you have a change of heart. However, the pop rose alma is permanent item but if you don't planning on using it that much then don't get it. Since you tend to like to wear casual clothes, why not get the graffiti or the rose speedy. At least you don't have to baby them.:smile:

I just returned my rose pop alma. I think it is just too much and would not go with very much. Go for a graffiti item, but I think you would get much more use out of a speedy than the keepall. Good luck!!

How about a graffiti speedy instead and you could use it everyday.

I notice you are in the LA area. We have a TFP meet coming up VERY soon. If you would like an evite pm me your email address and I will add you to the list.