Vernis Alma PM. PM vs AM? Should I get the bag charm?

angelqueen88

Mar 9, 2010
My bf bought me a Vernis Alma PM in Amarante for my birthday present. I was looking forward to the PM at first, but then it was too small for me. My bf said that they should have a size in between . As I am a tall girl and the MM fit me more. As the Vernis is kinda shinny, I am thinking of getting a bag charm with it. What do you guys think? :P

Awwwwwww, what a SWEET BF!! :biggrin:

Congrats on your gift!! YES, definitely get those charms that connect from one handle to the next.... you'll have the charms in an open "U" shape on the front of your Alma... SOOOO CUTE!! :biggrin:

Congrats on your new Amarante Vernis Alma MM, I really love that size, I have one in Pomme! You have a very nice BF! I would definitely get a bag charm, I think it would look gorgeous, especially the kind that are long and loop from one end to the other. I haven't put a bag charm on mine yet, but I really want to! Enjoy your new Alma and be sure to do a reveal with your alma and charm, if you get one!

Congrats on your new Amarante Vernis Alma MM, I really love that size, I have one in Pomme! You have a very nice BF! I would definitely get a bag charm, I think it would look gorgeous, especially the kind that are long and loop from one end to the other. I haven't put a bag charm on mine yet, but I really want to! Enjoy your new Alma and be sure to do a reveal with your alma and charm, if you get one!

I was going to get the Pomme Alma at first but the Amarante fit me more. At the beginning I was considering the white multicolor ursula. It is out of the stock and has to ship it from the Eastcoast. I place the order in store but it has been a week and I didn't receive any call back. I got a Marilyn Or in white last year and my bf said it was just the same for him to see I am carrying those bag. He suggested me to take a look on Vernis as I have a Koala Vernis wallet in white and it look gorgeous. After we saw the multicolor Ursula in white we have make our own choice. We decided to get the Vernis, it looks perfect and yet I am considering to get a bag charm with it .

Congrats for your new Alma.
I'm using this bag charm for my alma bleu nuit and I think it looks good with Amarante too.
IMG_0276.jpg

Vernis alma in amarante is amazing - I have one in pm size too and it grabs attention everywhere I go. Go for the size that works for you...and good luck picking out a great charm to go with it!

Wow, lucky you! The alma in either size is absolutely to die for. I actually love the coin purses with the almas. Both vernis so it doesn't stand out as much which is what I like...subtlety :smile:

oh.. love my LV bag charms..

This one is discontinued. but i love it, goes with all my LV's​

39eeec45.jpg

This one looks awesome on the Damier but goes with everything
- Tapage Bag Charm​

6d3a1ed4.jpg