Vernis Alma PM Owners

That's a good question! I'm curious to know too, as this awesome purse looks a bit small in some of the modelling pics.

I tried on the Alma PM in amarante at the store and it seemed a little small, but when I tried the MM it was too big. I wish they made a size in between. However, when I tried on the Alma PM in Rose Florentin it didn't seem as small. I really like it but I just wanna make sure that it'll hold a good amount of stuff.

Here's what I can fit in mine..
pochette, Dior wallet, cles, the YSL sunglasses case is rather bulky so it takes up a lot of room.. I'm sure it's something that you probably don't need to carry everyday so it's actually more roomier.. My Blackberry would normally be in there too, but I used it to take the picture. ;)

IMG00039-20100203-2033.jpg

IMG00037-20100203-2031.jpg

IMG00012-20100130-1019.jpg

IMG00017-20100131-1215.jpg

Last edited:
iamsmilin, when I was buying my Alma, I asked the SA that question too. She told me that there's a possibility that'll happen and told me to keep my Alma away from news prints and dark denim.

In mine I carry a vernis cosmetic bag, my zcp, a cles, BlackBerry, a chapeau coin purse (about the size of a zcp). There is at least 2-3 inches left along the length.

Phone, I can carry my Eva stuffed with things in it, I know I need a cosmetique pouch! can fit basically anything into the PM than you can do a regular mono alma-