Vernis Alma PM Owners

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How much can your Alma hold?

2. That's a good question! I'm curious to know too, as this awesome purse looks a bit small in some of the modelling pics.

3. I too would also like to know!

4. I have a MM and it fits ALOT. I tried the PM on in the store and it hold a decent amount of stuff.

5. I tried on the Alma PM in amarante at the store and it seemed a little small, but when I tried the MM it was too big. I wish they made a size in between. However, when I tried on the Alma PM in Rose Florentin it didn't seem as small. I really like it but I just wanna make sure that it'll hold a good amount of stuff.

6. #6 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    Here's what I can fit in mine..
    pochette, Dior wallet, cles, the YSL sunglasses case is rather bulky so it takes up a lot of room.. I'm sure it's something that you probably don't need to carry everyday so it's actually more roomier.. My Blackberry would normally be in there too, but I used it to take the picture. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. ^^ the alma looks great on you :smile:

8. Thanks spablo! :smile:

9. I know this is a thread on size, but do you think the gris will get color transfer? I don't know what would be considered light.

10. iamsmilin, when I was buying my Alma, I asked the SA that question too. She told me that there's a possibility that'll happen and told me to keep my Alma away from news prints and dark denim.

11. Thanks glamourdoll!

12. So it looks like it would fit quite a bit... yay! I should just try putting my stuff in the purse next time I'm in LV

13. In mine I carry a vernis cosmetic bag, my zcp, a cles, BlackBerry, a chapeau coin purse (about the size of a zcp). There is at least 2-3 inches left along the length.

14. Phone, I can carry my Eva stuffed with things in it, I know I need a cosmetique pouch! can fit basically anything into the PM than you can do a regular mono alma-

15. Sounds like it can hold a lot! Would the capacity be similar to that of a Speedy 25? Of course the Alma is more structured, though...