Vernis Alma- Please Help! Zipper Issue

lolajack

O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
I've had my PM Alma since mid December and was thinking about using it for the first time this weekend but I am freaking out! I noticed something that may or may not be normal. The zipper seam where the inside pockets start on both sides has an indentation. Is this normal, or is this a defective bag?

Please share your thoughts!

I see what you are talking about but since it's where the inside pockets start wouldn't that be normal? My speedy B has indentations where the inside pocket starts that's visible from the outside.

I see what you are talking about but since it's where the inside pockets start wouldn't that be normal? My speedy B has indentations where the inside pocket starts that's visible from the outside.

You know I thought that too but i compared it to my Epi, but it's not even close. Maybe a Vernis issue?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 170
Oh no! So this is what you were talking to me about :sad: mine definitely doesn't do that so yes, for sure it's defective. I hope your next one is perfect!
I finally took it back today for an exchange but the only other one they had available had a black speck on the trim so I passed. I just figure it wasn't meant to be and soon I'll get something else thats perfect that I'll be pleased with.

Surprisingly, every other Vernis Alma even in other colors had that bump where the pocket starts. The degree of imperfection varied from bag to bag, however none were as prominent as mine, and that makes me feel better about letting it go.