Vernis Alma Amarante - Until when do you think it will be available ?

dancingirl

Apr 12, 2008
Hi,

When do you think LV will change its vernis colour thus making the amarante esp the amarante alma available ?

I know that vernis change colour every year and amarante is 2007 colour if I am not mistaken.

I have a feeling that they may have a new colour this spring.

On the other hand, the vernis alma amarante is relatively new and it will silly for them to discontinue them too early.

I purchased the pink bon bon :yahoo:, thinking about putting off the alma purchase until at least Mar 09.....sigh....worried that it wont be available anymore.

On second thought I am worried that the new colours are going to be nicer :confused1:

What do you guys think ?

Im sure Amarante will be available next year!! And from what I've heard the Alma MM Vernis is permanent and the GM is one shot...OMG congrats on the Bon Bon:yahoo:!! Im soooooo Jelous:drool:!!!

I hope Amarante sticks around for a little longer, that'll be fab! I'm hoping to get a few pieces in this color next year too. And since this color is a year old, I'm also starting to worry!
And congrats on the Bonbon! I'm glad you made a great choice!

Yayyy!! I love to see pics of the Bon Bon:yes:!!! And I would totally be giggling all day as well...It's such a beautiful/unique piece! You're very luck to have one;)

I was told by both SA in paris and amsterdam that Vernis alma amarante is going to be one shot deal and not going to last long.... only seasonal :sad:

I'm not sure about the availability of the Vernis Alma, one shot deal or a bag that will rotate the usual Vernis time frame. If the Vernis Alma is permanent (although none of the Vernis colors & bags are permanent) you won't have to worry about waiting until 2009.

It's been said the next Vernis colors will be neon. Not sure about that, but neon or at least bright colors (orange, green, fuschia) has already been done and I'm sure there are pictures on TPF to give you an idea.

is the color amarante a permanent color or not:shrugs:

As far as I understand none of the Vernis colors are permanent. They last for a year or so and are eventually replaced by new colors. July is supposed to offer a new dark blue so I am hoping that isn't going to replace the Amarante. Amarante is my all time favorite color and I need to snag an Alma MM before they discontinue it.

Amarante (Pomme) will still be around according to my SA. Not sure all new future bags will be offered in Amarante & Pomme, but they just released the Wilshire Blvd in Amarante and a Vernis Jewelry Case is coming out in May in Amarante & Pomme! Some colors last longer if they are overwhelmingly popular. Pomme's been out two years now.