Vernis agenda question

1. I'd love to get an LV checkbook holder, but I kind of want red. I was wondering if the larger Vernis agenda would hold a check book.

2. Do you mean the small ring agenda, or is there a larger one in vernis? I have the framboise small ring, and it wouldn't fit a checkbook. I think it might be just a tad shorter than the normal checkbook size.

I've been looking for an LV checkbook holder, but haven't seen any. What is it called so I can see if it's on ELux? :smile:

3. Yes, the small ring agenda is the larger of the two, and that's the one I was wondering about. So you think it's too small? Eluxury has a Porte Valeurs that will hold a checkbook, and then the LV Web site also has what they call a "simple checkbook." That's the one I've been thinking about getting, but I love red so much, I thought I'd see if I could make something from the Vernis line work.

4. I just went and tried to fit my checkbook into the agenda, and it was larger by maybe 1/8" on each side. I was kinda hoping it would fit, too :lol: I wouldn't mind having a checkbook cover in monogram canvas, but I'd prefer something with some color :smile: Or maybe even Damier.

5. Yeah, I have a red agenda PM - a checkbook won't fit :sad:

6. Tammy - LV has an Epi European checkbook and cardholder, you can see it on Vuitton.com. It has 6 credit card slots, checkbook holder and another slot for receipts, etc. It would be gorgeous in red :heart:

Maybe if I get a mandarin speedy I could get one to match :graucho:

7. Thanks! I'll check it out. I'm thinking that simple checkbook on LV comes in Damier as well as mono if you want to go that route.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice