Vernis Agenda Dilemma

Xelyar

Nov 28, 2013
Recently I got a vernis agenda in great condition for a good deal. I've had it for a week, and I've been quite careful with it so far. I haven't been overly cautious, but I've just been making sure it's always in a clean place and stored properly. Yesterday I found a few really small dirt spots that didn't come off when I tried wiping it. I am very confused as to how they got on there, since I've always been keeping it in a clean area. I'm concerned though, if it developed the spots so easily in such a short time, what would it be like in a few years?

I'm considering selling it and getting it in either a dark vernis or mono so it'd be carefree (I do like the agenda in those options as well)... But I like this color, and I got it for a good deal. Also, I don't know if I want to wait with the whole selling and rebuying process. I'm not sure what to do. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Pics would be helpful. What color is it? Light vernis is always susceptible to color transfer. If you got it for a good deal, you should be able to recoup what you paid. You can avoid ebay and sell directly to Yoogis Closet, Couture USA or Fashionphile.

The color is the old red (rouge). Not very light, so I wasn't too worried about color transfer. I really like the color and it matches with my current SLGs... I'll try to post pics later. Just not sure if I should just continue using it and stop worrying about it, or replace it :confused1: