Vernilover's LV Picture Book!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. :coolpics: Your collections are beyond fabulous! Every pieces are stunning!

3. Amazing!

4. [​IMG]
    I missed seeing your beautiful reveals.....

5. Ultimate.

6. All I can say is Holy Cow!!!!:amazed::amazed: Incredibly gorgeous, amazing collection!!

7. Bumping this thread. Hopefully Vernilover will reply soon--can't wait to see more!!

8. OMG!!! This is way way beyond amazing!!!! Started with your louis vuitton bags, we saw your cars, bikes, jewerlies, watches, croc diamond birkin bagd, shoes, etc. I am speechless! Just OMG!!!! I can't even wrap my head around!!! WOW!!!!!! It's just WOW!!!!!

9. OMG this has been quite a journey 201 pages of WOW factor, I'm exhausted! What a beautiful collection - oh my, and those photos are stunning! :biggrin:

10. Verni! Where are you? We all live through your collection. Hope you're well and hope you return to us real soon.

11. I wish she would come back. It's been soooo long :crybaby:

12. went through the whole entire thread in like 3 hours lmao. love every single thing!

13. wow!! beautiful collection

14. I know! We miss her! and her beautiful pictures!! :sad:

15. I miss the beautiful photos of these lovely bags - I keep coming back to this thread to have a look and hoping that she will return. :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice