Vernilover's Chanel Picture Book!

vernilover

Oct 5, 2007
Greetings All!

I have a thread on the LV forum showcasing my collection. I had a positive response, and so I figured I'd do the same for my Chanel! This thread won't be nearly as long as my LV thread because I have a lot less Chanel! :P

Since I take all the pictures myself, it takes me some time to get new pics, so please be patient. I'll then update the thread with new pics as I get new items!

I really like Chanel Sports! I think they are fun to collect, albeit overpriced! :P

Here are a pair of the Chanel tennis racquets!

jeslyn

O.G.
Mar 5, 2007
verni more pics of ur chanel bike!!!! Also congratx to ur yet another diamond birkin and all those lovely louis-vuitton.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
:coolpics: You're such a good photographer, can't wait to see the rest of your Chanel collection! :woohoo:

Jun 13, 2007
:welcome2: Vernilover!!

Glad to have another VL's picture book here.

I always enjoy drooling over your stuff and your pretty pictures.

Please keep them coming! :supacool:

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Yay! I follow your thread in the LV subforum and can't wait to see your Chanel collection too!!!

Love your first shots of the tennis set. I was so close to buying a Chanel tennis racket I saw on craigslist, but chickened out at the last minute because I wouldn't know how to "authenticate" a tennis racket on sight.

I'll be checking back on this thread often for updates. :biggrin:

chanelfans

Apr 27, 2007
I love your Chanel tennis racquets and tennis balls! they definitely make playing tennis more fun!
waiting for more more more pictures!