Vernilover's Big Book of Pictures!

I think I just stepped into heaven. This thread is oddly arousing.

Edit: S**t, just read your request for little comments. Gonna hold myself back, because otherwise I could spend my next 1,000 posts commenting on your collection and photographic mastery!

lol, thanks for the sweet comments! means a lot coming from another fellow photographer! :yes:

dont worry about the comments, how else can I keep this thread on the first page? :P

also, congrats on your big day, saw the photos, and they are amazing!! can't wait to see more!!

Your photography skills and collection of bags leave me speechless, as usual. You have such an amazing eye for composition and I wished my husband and I could take such great photos. Thank you for sharing!

I hope to see more of your future goodies as well. :tup::tup:

Vernilover, your collection is...inspirational! :nuts: It's competely otherworldly! :drool: LOVE all your gorgeous LV LE pieces - and your Chanel and Hermes! :faint: Bestill my beating heart! Your photography is fantastic! :girlsigh:

YAY Verni! This thread is like a one stop shop, simply amazing :heart: Honestly you have the best and well-rounded collection on tpf imo...and not to mention the wonderful photography. Everything is just amazing, can't wait to see what else you get! Also this might be OT, but I saw a Ferrari keys in one of the pictures....is there anyway you can show us your ride? I love looking at exotic cars hehe