Vernilover's Big Book of Pictures!

1. Greetings All!

I found this wonderful website in late 2007, lurked for a while, and finally mustered up enough courage to post pictures from my collection! :blush:

Since then, I have posted about 600 pictures throughout my various threads in LV, Chanel, Hermes, etc. I will continue to post new pictures as I find time, but I'd like to eventually take a picture of everything I have. :push: As of today, I have probably shown about 30-40% of my collection, and so that means I have plenty of work left! :smile:

People have requested that I consolidate my pictures into a single thread so that they don't have to run through 15 pages between pics. What better way to do it than in the Bag Showcase! Please keep comments to a minimum in this thread, but go crazy in any of my picture book threads :p I'm not going to lie, comments are always appreciated!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/vernilovers-lv-picture-book-288279.html
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/vernilovers-chanel-picture-book-352694.html
    http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/vernilovers-hermes-picture-book-375167.html

I will continue to update my picture book threads first, then repost the pics in this thread.

Also, most if not all of the pics are taken by myself, even the ones with me in it! It takes me a while to set up the shots, and so I'm, slow to update my threads (plus time constraints). Thank you for your patience, and let's get started!

I will try to mix things up, and please be patient as there are a lot of pictures coming. Thanks!

2. ok... these pics were from my first reveal on tpf, ever!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Another Hermes reveal..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. some action shots..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. another Hermes reveal..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #12 Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
    I realize it might take a long time to load with so many pics. I will post thumbnails instead. You can click on the thumbnails for a bigger version. Hope this helps with loading times..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. #13 Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. #14 Mar 14, 2009